tensile pull-through

I am not sure if I used the right terminology, but I need to calculate the tensile “pull-thru” value for a ¾” diam. A36 all-thread with a nut in tension, with the nut bearing on the steel plate. How do I calculate the pull-thru value? A AISC reference would be great, in the manual or in a design guide.

Thanks in advance, and can you please CC me directly?

Andrew Kester, PE

Orlando, FL

akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com