Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete diaphragms
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:31:47 -0700
Title: Concrete diaphragms
If a concrete diaphragm doesn’t meet the requirements of ASCE7-05 section 12.3 to be idealized as rigid, then what happens? Do you envelope rigid & flexible analyses, as has been suggested for wood? It seems like it should always perform rigidly, even in an all-concrete structure.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Bench With Wall
- Next by Subject: Concrete Spring Constant for Base Plate Modeling
- Previous by thread: RE: tensile pull-through
- Next by thread: nonlinear static analysis program