Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Grouting for Instaltion of Bearings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Grouting for Instaltion of Bearings
- From: "Nittsi" <nitin26nagar(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
- Date: 21 Jan 2009 13:07:57 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Xx-cmae-analysis: score=0 v=1.0 c=1 a=reRN_k78R_QA:10 a=yGksUw9LcI2aw-eZMqsA:9 a=etlGLGMwg9bQ2VYLBeKotyLMoFwA:4 a=Ho7aZfT1i5MA:10 a=xWw_BlvswUyPWlu-z9Xerd1aSvYA:4 a=MRcuu4QPSFIA:10
Befor Instaltion of Speherical Bearings, we have to preapre the Goruting pad on the Padestal around 30 mm thick. befor that we have to make trials and set procedure for that.
If anybody have that experiance so please share with me what Procedure shall be followed.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Green Point Rated Concrete
- Next by Subject: happy new year
- Previous by thread: RE: Availability of Older AutoCAD Versions
- Next by thread: Bond Strength of Portland Grouts