Bond Strength of Portland Grouts

I've been asked by the Client to review substituting Hilti RE-500 SD epoxy
with "Portland Expanding (no-shrink) Grout".  I'm anchoring a cable support
post, using baseplate and threaded ASTM 193 rods, to conglomerate bedrock

To do that I need to have an idea of the available bond strength.  The
supplier I was able to contact said that it isn't normal to have BS for
grouts.  I don't think it's doable but before I cause a frown on my client's
face, does anyone have a reasonable value for the bond strength of this
grout.

The RE-500-SD has up to 12.4MPa (1800psi) but I don't think the grout is
anywhere near this.

TIA

Victoria, BC
Canada