Re: White Male Professionals

Here's a crazy idea. How's about the gov't, who created this mess in the first place, stop deciding who is "worthy" to receive stolen money? Cut taxes and spending to the bone and allow the People to take care of themselves

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jan 23, 2009, at 8:05 PM, "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com> wrote:

I'm not sure where he's been lately.  Here in Texas the majority of
construction people are not white males.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:34 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: White Male Professionals

Economist and former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich worries about too much of the Obama stimulus going to white males in the construction sector.

"If there aren't enough skilled professionals to do the jobs involving new technologies, the stimulus will just increase the wages of the professionals who already have the right skills rather than generate many new jobs in these fields. And if construction jobs go mainly to white males who already dominate the construction trades, many people who need jobs the most -- women, minorities, and the poor and long-term unemployed -- will be shut
out," Reich said.

Speechless.

Michel Blangy, P.E.
White Male Professional