Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SMALL JV opportunity NorCal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SMALL JV opportunity NorCal
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:25:38 -0600
We have a small JV opp that may lead to much more work.
It involves design and detailing of metal studs for a commercial space but could
Develop into a ongoing relationship.
Please email me privately at dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com if you have any interest.
David L. Fisher
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Prev by Subject: RE: SIPS in Seismic Design Category D, E ,F
- Next by Subject: Smart Columns Article
- Previous by thread: Re: Friction Clip Connections, are they still accepted by ASCE 7? Unistut
- Next by thread: Shear Flow AISC 13th Ed