Strong-tie

Title: Strong-tie

I just received the C-2009 Simpson catalogue.  There are a few goodies in there, like HTT4&5 holdowns, but check out page 162: the capacity of an A35 has been increased from 450# to 695#!  There are going to be a lot of happy carpenters here if we ever get around to building anything again.

Disclaimer:  I do not work for or own stock in Simpson Strong-Tie, despite what some of my contractors like to say (their idea of a joke).

regards,

Gordon Goodell