Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Strong-tie[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Strong-tie
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:45:18 -0700
I just received the C-2009 Simpson catalogue. There are a few goodies in there, like HTT4&5 holdowns, but check out page 162: the capacity of an A35 has been increased from 450# to 695#! There are going to be a lot of happy carpenters here if we ever get around to building anything again.
Disclaimer: I do not work for or own stock in Simpson Strong-Tie, despite what some of my contractors like to say (their idea of a joke).
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Joist Seat Height
- Next by Subject: Re: Strong-tie
- Previous by thread: RE: Re: Shear Flow AISC 13th Ed
- Next by thread: Re: Strong-tie