Re: Strong-tie, humor

And not only that -- it's good for 2 years!

Your carpenters have the same (sick?) sense of humor as those in my neighborhood.

Ralph

In a message dated 1/27/09 8:45:47 AM, GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com writes:
I just received the C-2009 Simpson catalogue.  There are a few goodies in there, like HTT4&5 holdowns, but check out page 162: the capacity of an A35 has been increased from 450# to 695#!  There are going to be a lot of happy carpenters here if we ever get around to building anything again.
Disclaimer:  I do not work for or own stock in Simpson Strong-Tie, despite what some of my contractors like to say (their idea of a joke).

regards,
Gordon Goodell

Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score. (http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)