Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Strong-tie, humor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Strong-tie, humor
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:04:00 EST
And not only that -- it's good for 2 years!
Your carpenters have the same (sick?) sense of humor as those in my neighborhood.
In a message dated 1/27/09 8:45:47 AM, GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com writes:
I just received the C-2009 Simpson catalogue. There are a few goodies in there, like HTT4&5 holdowns, but check out page 162: the capacity of an A35 has been increased from 450# to 695#! There are going to be a lot of happy carpenters here if we ever get around to building anything again.
Disclaimer: I do not work for or own stock in Simpson Strong-Tie, despite what some of my contractors like to say (their idea of a joke).
Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score. (http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Strong-tie
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Expert Series Software Library
- Previous by thread: Re: Strong-tie
- Next by thread: Goddard Space Flight Center Code 220 SRD for Facilities version 2/18/2005