Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations
- From: "Souther, Joseph" <SoutherJT(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:00:06 -0500
Title: Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations
As a geotechnical engineer, I wish to provide geotechnical design parameters to the structural engineer for design of a large (100 to 200 foot) circular mat foundation. What parameters does the structural expect? What units (US job) are used for the design?
Joseph T Souther, PE
11811 NE 1st Street, Suite 201
Bellevue, WA 98005
Reception: (425) 453-8383
Direct/Fax: (425) 519-8328
Mobile: (425) 766-7517
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS! ;)
- Next by Subject: Re: Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations
- Previous by thread: Re: Facing mistakes in structural design (a fantasy)
- Next by thread: Re: Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations