From: Souther, Joseph [mailto:SoutherJT(--nospam--at)cdm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Subgrade Modulus for Mat Foundations

As a geotechnical engineer, I wish to provide geotechnical design parameters to the structural engineer for design of a large (100 to 200 foot) circular mat foundation. What parameters does the structural expect? What units (US job) are used for the design?

Thanks

Joseph T Souther, PE
CDM
11811 NE 1st Street, Suite 201