RE: Archive (WAS: Swimming Pools)

Try http://www.euken.net/group/seaoc/

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Archive (WAS: Swimming Pools)

Gordon,

The only way I have been able to do it is by using my GOOGLE Tool Bar search using the "Search This Web Site Only" button.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
01/29/2009 01:50 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Archive  (WAS: Swimming Pools)

Speaking of the archive, has anyone been able to search it without searching the entire web?  Someone else mentioned this recently.  It’s changed, and even when I hit the radio button for SEAINT only I got lots of youtube replies for my “hypar” search this morning.

regards,
Gordon Goodell