RE: Archive (WAS: Swimming Pools)

Michel,

This gets you to the right web site however what Gordon is saying is that if you put a word in the search box and hit SEARCH it searches the entire web and not just within the SEAINT Archive.

Thomas Hunt

"Michel Blangy" <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>
01/29/2009 03:35 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc