re: Citi Corps

There is either a whole chapter or a really good discussion in this book, which I found to be nice light reading for a structural engineer. This is a good book for a spouse or parent or whomever to read who wants to understand what it is we do. No Dad, for the last time, I do not BUILD anything- unless it is at my house....

Matthys Levy and Mario Salvadori

Why Buildings Fall Down

(Also "Why Buildings Stand Up", though I have not read this one yet.)

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Orlando, Florida
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1