Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: Citi Corps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: Citi Corps
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:38:35 -0500
There is either a whole chapter or a really good discussion in this book, which I found to be nice light reading for a structural engineer. This is a good book for a spouse or parent or whomever to read who wants to understand what it is we do. No Dad, for the last time, I do not BUILD anything- unless it is at my house....
Andrew Kester, P.E.
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20090130T153835Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: RE: CHINESE STEEL
- Next by Subject: Code Discussion
- Previous by thread: Re: Facing mistakes in structural design (a fantasy)
- Next by thread: Concrete Spring Constant for Base Plate Modeling