RE: Facing mistakes in structural design (a fantasy)

When I was getting divorced, there was an endless (and expensive) string
Of back and forth mean letters written between my attorney and my ex-wives'
law firms; all kinds of threats and letting each of us "know how much they
were fighting for us..."

At the settlement hearing, after all the saber rattling and chest pounding
was just about over, I got pissed off at what was taking so long and walked
in on the two lawyers in a conf. room as they finalized the agreement.

They were laughing and cracking up, like they were best friends.

Laughing no doubt, at how foolish my ex and I were....paying them $$$$ to
"look out for our best interests..."

My view of lawyers, already low, reached rock bottom.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210