Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC Section 1908.1.16 is a bugger[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: IBC Section 1908.1.16 is a bugger
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:26:36 -0800
Now that new construction is slowing down, I wonder how big of a role this will play in the remodel world.
Does anyone know the source of the 2.5 factor mentioned in the modification to ACI 318 Appendix D.3.3.5? It seems rather arbitrary to me. But, what do I know?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: IBC Concrete Cover for Fire
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC Section 1908.1.16 is a bugger
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Spring Constant for Base Plate Modeling
- Next by thread: Re: IBC Section 1908.1.16 is a bugger