RE: Does George Housner deserve better?

Valentin,
Sudhir K Jain, Coordinator for NICEE sent me a long email last November regarding Dr. Housner's passing, and I quote his link here, just in case:
http://oralhistories.library.caltech.edu/23/00/OH_Housner_G.pdf and at EERI website (1997 version) http://www.eeri.org/cds_publications/oral_histories/0-943198-58-5_Housner.pdf
I must say there was quite a lot of information there.

Phuong Nguyen
CM/ Construction Division
Port of Los Angeles
(310) 732-3537

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Port of Los Angeles, which may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any manner.