Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Angles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Angles
- From: cairo briceño <cobdel(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 00:27:27 +0000
I came across two references:
1) AISC (1993b), Commentary on the Specification for Load and Resistance Factor
Design of Single-Angle Members,American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago. A formal code language.
2) A more academic refereence: Research report R810 from http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/.
There are other reference for sure aside of those two.
I hope this help.
Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anchor bolt sleeve - pretensioning
- Next by Subject: Anyone going to the AISC welding seminar in NY tomorrow?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Single Angle" Combined Torsion & Bi-Axial Bending (repost)
- Next by thread: Codes comparison