Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ACI 530 R=1.5[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ACI 530 R=1.5
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:26:24 -0800
What type of structure is this referencing? By default, the 2006 IBC/ASCE 7-05 is adopted by the State of California. LA would then make its amendments to the CBC to create the LABC.
I have a City of LA Plan check comemnt that R = 1.5 "must" be used for masonry walls piers per ACI 530.Can someone point me to the specific reference.
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACI 530 R=1.5
- Next by Subject: RE: ACI 530 R=1.5
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI 530 R=1.5
- Next by thread: RE: Codes comparison