Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers

Halff Associates has immediate openings for structural engineers with MSCE or BSAE degrees and excellent grades.  New graduates are encouraged to apply.  We will also consider engineers with up to three years of meaningful experience.  We offer outstanding career opportunities, attractive compensation and benefit packages, and a professional work environment.  Halff Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer of U.S. citizens and immigrants with permanent resident status.

If you are interested, please send you resume and copies of your transcripts to:

STAN R. CALDWELL, P.E., SECB, F.ASCE, F.AEI
Vice President
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
1201 North Bowser Road
Richardson, Texas  75081