RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers

Who wants to move to another country also known as Texas. Man Texans actually act like they live in different country, and they consume....well I'll just leave it at that.
-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Allen [mailto:t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers

Hi, Stan.

Sounds good except for one part.

O.K., two if you count the "maximum 3 years experience" part.

The other one being having to live in Texas. It's probably hard to tune out the National Embarrassment otherwise known as the Dallas Cowboys being so close to the epicenter.

:o)

In the 43 years I have been following the Cowboys, I have never been so ashamed of calling myself a fan.

Good luck in your search.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS