Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
- From: "Stan R. Caldwell" <stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:57:59 -0600
Anaheim and Orlando have Disney, but Dallas has Jerry and Dubya.
My group now has a 36 month backlog. There is no recession here.
Sent from my Samsung SAGA dataphone.
From: Bill Allen <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 4:56 PM
Subject: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
Sounds good except for one part.
O.K., two if you count the "maximum 3 years experience" part.
The other one being having to live in Texas. It's probably hard to tune out the National Embarrassment otherwise known as the Dallas Cowboys being so close to the epicenter.
In the 43 years I have been following the Cowboys, I have never been so ashamed of calling myself a fan.
Good luck in your search.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
Halff Associates has immediate openings for structural engineers with MSCE or BSAE degrees and excellent grades. New graduates are encouraged to apply. We will also consider engineers with up to three years of meaningful experience. We offer outstanding career opportunities, attractive compensation and benefit packages, and a professional work environment. Halff Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer of U.S. citizens and immigrants with permanent resident status.
If you are interested, please send you resume and copies of your transcripts to:
STAN R. CALDWELL, P.E., SECB, F.ASCE, F.AEI
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
1201 North Bowser Road
Richardson, Texas 75081
- Prev by Subject: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
- Next by Subject: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
- Next by thread: FEM Add-In for Excel