Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEM Add-In for Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FEM Add-In for Excel
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:01:27 -0800
I hate to bring out the "Big Gun" of an analysis program when I have a simple frame to analyze.
Is anyone aware of a FEM Add-In for Excel?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: Re: Facing mistakes in structural design (a fantasy)
- Next by Subject: Re: FEM Add-In for Excel
- Previous by thread: RE: Opportunities in Texas for Structural Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: FEM Add-In for Excel