Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Plotting pdf[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Plotting pdf
- From: "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:02:30 -0800
-----Original Message-----What did you use to create the original PDF? It seems like i might have had similar problems with the new reader when printing PDFs created by the older 6.0 distiller. It might be a backward compatibility problem that only the new version 10 distiller will fix. You might also try one of the free PDF drivers as someone else mentioned.
From: christopher.banbury(--nospam--at)gmail.com [mailto:christopher.banbury(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:53 PM
Subject: Plotting pdf
I think the file size inflation is pretty normal during printing. More memory might help.
Autodesk Design Review (ADR) is now free. It used to cost $200. It uses DWF files which are like PDF's but with more functionality. You might also need to install the free DWF Writer in order to get the DWF printer driver.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Plotting pdf
- From: christopher . banbury
- Plotting pdf
- Prev by Subject: Plotting pdf
- Next by Subject: RE: Plotting pdf
- Previous by thread: Plotting pdf
- Next by thread: RE: Plotting pdf