RE: Examples Structural Wood Design Table M9.2-2

When I get slow I usually review spreadsheets, MathCAD sheets etc and make sure they are up to the new codes.  The best thing I have found though, other than trying to find new work, is to write a new program, something that benefits both your work and the company.

Jason

From: ken ng [mailto:zy7up(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Examples Structural Wood Design Table M9.2-2

Thank you Jason:

Pass couple weeks during my office hours, I donʼt have any new project or anything to do.  Therefore, I started reading and reviewing many books.

I hope that I donʼt have to enroll the U&I list.  I don't want to be an eye sore and go ask my boss where this table is located during the stressful hours.  I just want to stay out of his sign for a while.  I already took tons vacation hours to reduce the company loss.

I just want to get more suggestion for everyone.

What if in your office don't have any project or anything to do?  What can you do to kill the hours without annoy your supervisor?

TIA