Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re-use fees[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re-use fees
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:37:30 -0700
Again, I am working on a proposal today for a project that will be used in a number of (unspecified at this point) locations. The client knows that there will be redesign for other locations that will be included as additional services as the other locations come up. I am looking at a re-use fees for the additional locations. I know this varies around the country and with project types. They will be in the Rocky Mountain region in a high seismic and snow load areas. I think 20% +- would work, but I don’t want to blow myself out of the project for the reuse fee.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and you can respond of list if you are more comfortable with that.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Underground Water Tank in Gulf
- Next by Subject: Re: re-use fees
- Previous by thread: print to PDF
- Next by thread: Re: re-use fees