RE: Examples Structural Wood Design Table M9.2-2

Why not use your time to lobby or start a union. Very profitable apparently. Come to think of it...just do it full time. You'll be much better off.

From: ken ng [mailto:zy7up(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Examples Structural Wood Design Table M9.2-2

Thank you Jason:

Pass couple weeks during my office hours, I donʼt have any new project or anything to do.  Therefore, I started reading and reviewing many books.

I hope that I donʼt have to enroll the U&I list.  I don't want to be an eye sore and go ask my boss where this table is located during the stressful hours.  I just want to stay out of his sign for a while.  I already took tons vacation hours to reduce the company loss.

I just want to get more suggestion for everyone.

What if in your office don't have any project or anything to do?  What can you do to kill the hours without annoy your supervisor?

TIA