Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
What to do in a downturn[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: What to do in a downturn
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 02:52:57 GMT
Having been through economic downturns a few times during my 40 yr. career, I suggest making a project- such as joining with another (perhaps a contractor), getting an option or buying a piece of property and designing a project for it, and then sell it or build it
Stan Scholl, PE
Laguna Beach, CA
Need cash? Click to get a cash advance.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Welding Through Metal Roof Deck
- Next by Subject: White Male Professionals
- Previous by thread: RE: Swapping Beam Nodes in RISA
- Next by thread: Re: Swap I-J in RISA