Re: Swap I-J in RISA

Thanks for your reply. Generally my need for this is when I note that I (or someone else) has been haphazard in placing members in a systematic way. This can often lead to other modeling errors (such as placing part-span uni or off-center conc loads within a beam span, when you think the load's being located from one end, but the program "thinks" it's the other).

In reality, sometimes I would want loads, interior nodes, etc. to shift, and sometimes I wouldn't depending on the sitch.

I hope that's clear.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G