Conversion of Excel to Word

I made calculation sheets in MS Office EXCEL for the ease of calculation. But my deliverable must in MS Office WORD. So I copied and paste the whole content from excel to word, in a new file. In future it may need to modify some data in calculation part, I pasted with “Past Link” option. Even though I maintain the same margin in Excel and word,  the calculation part’s alignment  get collapsed. I tried all the option given in “Paste link”. Some of them are good,  but modification  can’t do in word after paste it. I need the word format in editable form. Is there any Solution for this. Every calculation  report running into 25 pages. I have to do for more the one hundred of reports.

Arunkumar C,

Junior Engineer,

Unity Strucutral Engineering Design services,

Tel. 044-42695760,

Mobile: 9442018380,

E-mail: <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>

Please Save trees, print only when necessary.

Engineers make the World