Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Conversion of Excel to Word[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Conversion of Excel to Word
- From: "Arun Kumar" <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:50:54 +0530
- Disposition-notification-to: "Arun Kumar" <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>
I made calculation sheets in MS Office EXCEL for the ease of calculation. But my deliverable must in MS Office WORD. So I copied and paste the whole content from excel to word, in a new file. In future it may need to modify some data in calculation part, I pasted with “Past Link” option. Even though I maintain the same margin in Excel and word, the calculation part’s alignment get collapsed. I tried all the option given in “Paste link”. Some of them are good, but modification can’t do in word after paste it. I need the word format in editable form. Is there any Solution for this. Every calculation report running into 25 pages. I have to do for more the one hundred of reports.
Unity Strucutral Engineering Design services,
Please Save trees, print only when necessary.
Engineers make the World
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Spring Constant for Base Plate Modeling (correction)
- Next by Subject: RE: Conversion of Excel to Word
- Previous by thread: Re: Swap I-J in RISA
- Next by thread: Re: Conversion of Excel to Word