RE: Conversion of Excel to Word

Conversion like this can be done, but only in a very painful manner from what I know (likely exactly what your doing).  If you use Insert>Object>MS Excel then it will be editable, but word will not recognize fields from two separated objects… thus your doc would need to be nothing but the entire spread sheet.  This is painful if you’re other sheets or cells to perform background calculations.  I do recommend TEDDS from CSC in the future for you, but as for your current situation the best I can say is good luck.

Richard Calvert

Project Engineer