Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CT Equipment[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CT Equipment
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:37:52 EST
CT is approximately 4000 lbs. PET/CT would be different.
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
In a message dated 2/11/2009 10:06:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com writes:
The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
- Prev by Subject: Re: CT Equipment
- Next by Subject: Re: CT Equipment
- Previous by thread: Re: CT Equipment
- Next by thread: Re: CT Equipment