Scott News

Just downloaded this message from the website for Scott Maxwell. This appears to have come from Scott’s parents.

“The guys have room assignments essentially across the hall from
each other. Joe has been in his room for a few hours and is feeling
pretty good and is looking handsome as always. His wonderful wife
Julie is taking excellent care of him. We saw Scott in recovery, he
is doing well, and he looks mighty good. The kidney is working
already! He is due to come to his room in an hour or so. Scott's
room is assigned and we are waiting in it for him.”

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer (C-41250)

Structural Engineering

54625 Avenida Bermudas

La Quinta, CA. 92253

Phone: 760.564.0884 (phone, fax and messages)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net