Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up
- From: "Joe Goldbronn" <jgoldbronn(--nospam--at)barrish.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:53:44 -0800
I was looking for a good source, website or book, for higher end drag connections to concrete tilt-ups. The forces I have are in the range of 200k-300k and is to be attached with a wide flange at the ends of the panel. Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Re: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- Next by Subject: Re: Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up
- Previous by thread: Scott News
- Next by thread: Re: Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up