Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
DOS to Windows Printing Problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- From: "Daryl Richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:15:17 -0700
I've just replaced my old Epson EPL 7000 printer (which prints from the parallel port) with a new HP LaserJet 1018 printer (which prints from a UPS hub) for reasons of toner cost and availability for the old printer. I am using Windows XP Professional as an operating system.
My problem is that I am also using a DOS based spreadsheet (PlanPerfect version 5) winch is compatible with DOS based WordPerfect version 5 as far as exchanging information is concerned; and I can not get either program to print directly to the new printer. The printer does work with newer programs.
I can export PlanPerfect spreadsheets to WordPerfect 5 and on to WordPerfect 10 with some reformatting required. I can also export to Lotus 123 and on to Excel with some reformatting required. I would rather find a way to print directly. Rewriting the PlanPerfect spreadsheets in Lotus or Excel is a job that would take weeks, which I do not want to spend in this effort.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: RE: Does George Housner deserve better?
- Next by Subject: RE: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up
- Next by thread: RE: DOS to Windows Printing Problem