Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ICC evaluation process[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ICC evaluation process
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:11:16 -0700
Title: ICC evaluation process
I’m working on a project for a solar panel racking system at the moment. After researching the clips that go on the standing seam metal roof and inquiring about ICC approval, a rep from the company called me back and said, “We’re working our way through the process, but we need help from an engineer who is familiar with ICC. Can you help us?” I don’t have this experience, but wondered if anyone on the list who does would be interested in a consulting gig to shepherd these guys through the approval process.
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC Section 1908.1.16 is a bugger
- Next by Subject: Ice loads
- Previous by thread: Re: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- Next by thread: phd thesis