ICC evaluation process

Title: ICC evaluation process

Im working on a project for a solar panel racking system at the moment.  After researching the clips that go on the standing seam metal roof and inquiring about ICC approval, a rep from the company called me back and said, Were working our way through the process, but we need help from an engineer who is familiar with ICC.  Can you help us?  I dont have this experience, but wondered if anyone on the list who does would be interested in a consulting gig to shepherd these guys through the approval process.

regards,

Gordon Goodell