Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
phd thesis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: phd thesis
- From: lila haj najafi <lilanajafi(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 01:52:28 -0800 (PST)
I am a PHD earthquake engineering student. I have searched for a subject to my PHD thesis, in the field of performance based design, intensity measure, reliability evaluation, loss estimation and risk assessment. I read a lot of papers and researches in above fields. But I can not choose a subject to my thesis. I want to ask if it is possible to anyone, guide me and propose me an appropriate and new subject for my PHD thesis.
Thanks a lot.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- Next by Subject: Plotting pdf
- Previous by thread: ICC evaluation process
- Next by thread: [no subject]