RE: DOS to Windows Printing Problem

Daryl,

Could try the following program. Printfile available from.

http://www.lerup.com/printfile/

Often plotting drawings etc.. to files. Using DOS would then copy the file to the printer port, with the /b switch so that printer control codes understood. Unfortunately when moved to windows XP, the method no longer seemed to work: the problem is with the printer ports, I can’t remember the specifics, a while since I investigated the problem. Any case the Printfile program solves the problem.

Print to a file: a printer formatted file or plain text. Then use Printfile to send to printer.

Regards

Conrad Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Adelaide