Sole Plate to Raised Wood Diaphragm Shear Transfer

List,

I am AGAIN scrutinizing my wood shearwall spreadsheet and AGAIN struggling
with values for shear transfer at the 2x/3x sole plate to raised wood floor
diaphragms for 16d nails, 3/8" lags and 5/8 lags. My jobs typically fall
under the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles Regional Unified Code Program
(LARUCP), who USED to provide allowables for 3/8" lags of 474# and 534# for
3" and 4" embedment respectively (the issue of embedment into plywood vs
framing has never really come up). Would anyone be willing to share values
used for their shearwall schedules? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michel Blangy, P.E.
Hermosa Beach, CA