Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 12:04
Subject: Re: will there be a change in ASCE 7-05 once the ICC 2009 code is approved?

Hi Steve

Yes, I am back, and for now, in private practice. In regard to "super shear" I am not familiar with the terminology. However, There is major work being done by the ground motion subcommittees of the NEHRP and ASCE that my end up with a substantially different way of assessing that aspect of seismic design from what we are doing now. However, I don't believe that is going to be included in the 2010 version of ASCE.

Ben Yousefi, SE, CBO
Los Angeles, CA

You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how to find them. Start with AOL Personals.