Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel connection design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc_blog <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel connection design
- From: David Francis Caballero <engrfrancis05(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 06:09:51 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: david caballero <david.f(--nospam--at)fongintl.com>
Please advise me with a good reference material discussing steel connection design or related to steel connection design(i.e. code, books, pdf, sites or lectures).
Furthermore, on splice connection design, what do thing is the best design approach(force based design method or member capacity based design method). Using member capacity design, it may require huge number of bolts and a thicker plates especially if the member that is spliced is a huge size wide flange member. Please advise which is the correct approach.
Thank you in advance.
David Francis C. Caballero
License No. 0103970
Professional Regulation Commission
- Prev by Subject: Re: Standing Seam Metal Roofing Wind Uplift Calculations
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel connection design
- Previous by thread: Re: Maximum seismic sway
- Next by thread: Re: Steel connection design