Re: Active Seismic Masses

Bill,

See ASCE 7-05 Section 12.7.2.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
02/19/2009 09:33 AM
Please respond to seaint
"<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>"
cc
Subject
Active Seismic Masses

I declare myself officially senile.

Where in the Code does it tell me what LL and Snow, etc., must be
considered in seismic analysis?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp