Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:59:35 -0500
Subject: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
From: kbofoz(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

There is some interesting info from Moxie about impermeabilising concrete at   http://www.moxie-intl.com/

Anyone had any experience with these products?  Silicone-based - are they similar to Xypex?

I'd love to find a product that works to protect parking decks from de-icing salts without a membrane, avoiding the maintenance problems and the cost.

Kevin

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.