Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS!
- From: "Doug Mayer" <doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:11:16 -0800
Please Bill, spare us your political rants. There was absolutely nothing about the question that would have invited your response. Answer the question if you can and keep unsolicited political opinions to yourself.
Doug Mayer, SE
The new Office of Construction Materials Prices, in the Division of Durable Goods of the U.S. Department of Commerce will be able tell you not only what the prices HAVE been, but what they WILL be according to the latest Five-Year Plan of the Obama Administration.
Note that, now that the Obama White House has decided to take over the Census process (with help from the public-minded volunteers at ACORN, La Raza, and the NAACP who will be taking up office space in the West Wing itself), there are plenty of Commerce Department bureaucrats who would otherwise be without jobs, so these offices are being set up rapidly.
Call 1-800-GOSPLAN for further information. The helpful folks in Commerce will take the opportunity of first contact with you, to send over friendly and courteous auditors to help make sure that your plans for use of the steel meet the criteria of the Obama Administration insofar as environmental sustainability, economic compatibility with AFL-CIO guidelines, and to accept any donations to the Party you might want to make at that time to help expedite matters.
If you are found not in compliance with any of the guidelines - and the Obama Administration expects quite a bit of that at first, since they are not yet published - a quick trip down to the local enforcement office will be sure to clear up matters.* Almost certainly sure.
Mr. Obama personally thanks you for your cooperation, and thanks for doing business with The United States of America, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Soros Enterprises).
* Please come along quietly and with a minimum of fuss. The smart folks at Commerce are quite adept at handling any delays in cooperation, and the sooner you get this over with, the sooner you may return to your family. Almost without question. Please note that you might be invited to stay overnight, or even for a few weeks, as our guest. Accommodations will be provided.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS!
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS!
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS!
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Steel Price - NEW IMPROVED PROCESS!