Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE-7 Ice Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE-7 Ice Loads
- From: "Jim Lutz" <Jim.Lutz(--nospam--at)bhcconsultants.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:45:01 -0800
Title: ASCE-7 Ice Loads
Am I missing something, or does the 2006 IBC say nothing about ice loads? Sometimes Chapter 16 refers to ASCE 7 as the source for load determination and sometimes it doesn’t. If ice loads are important enough to be in ASCE 7, why aren’t they in the IBC?
Senior Structural Engineer
1601 5th Avenue, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98101
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE 7-05: RSA Procedure per 12.9
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCE-7 Ice Loads
- Previous by thread: DE-COUPLE CONCRETE SHEAR WALLS AT CORES
- Next by thread: Re: ASCE-7 Ice Loads