Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
some code issues[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: some code issues
- From: "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:06:04 -0800
Google's Quote of the Day:
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sole Plate to Raised Wood Diaphragm Shear Transfer (Sta.Monica)
- Next by Subject: RE: some code issues
- Previous by thread: Re: Shear in NDS (and deflection)
- Next by thread: RE: some code issues