Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

FACI Title?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

While looking for ACI seminars I happened to take note that all of the professors had the title FACI behind their names (i.e. John Doe, PhD, PE, SE, FACI, etc.) which is a title that I was previously unaware of, and after quite a bit of Googling I still don’t know what it means or, much less, how it is obtained.  Do any of you have this information?


Richard Calvert