Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FACI Title?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FACI Title?
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:28:32 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Disposition-notification-to: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
While looking for ACI seminars I happened to take note that all of the professors had the title FACI behind their names (i.e. John Doe, PhD, PE, SE, FACI, etc.) which is a title that I was previously unaware of, and after quite a bit of Googling I still don’t know what it means or, much less, how it is obtained. Do any of you have this information?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Expert Witness Course >> Kansas City Hyatt Regency
- Next by Subject: RE: FACI Title?
- Previous by thread: Re: Shear in NDS (and deflection)
- Next by thread: RE: FACI Title?