RE: FACI Title?

I believe it stands for ‘Fellow’, an advanced member to[ic to those who participate immensely in the industry.

Rich

From: Richard Calvert [mailto:RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 6:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FACI Title?

While looking for ACI seminars I happened to take note that all of the professors had the title FACI behind their names (i.e. John Doe, PhD, PE, SE, FACI, etc.) which is a title that I was previously unaware of, and after quite a bit of Googling I still don’t know what it means or, much less, how it is obtained.  Do any of you have this information?

Richard Calvert