Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: FACI Title?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

>From my googling, I suggest it means "Fellow of ACI" since there is
also a "FASCE", the meaning of which is pretty much obvious.

Now I assume I am endorsed to use a "SMACI" behind my name, a "Student
member of ACI".
Cool and free of charge it is.


On 2/27/09, Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)> wrote:
> While looking for ACI seminars I happened to take note that all of the
> professors had the title FACI behind their names (i.e. John Doe, PhD, PE,
> SE, FACI, etc.) which is a title that I was previously unaware of, and after
> quite a bit of Googling I still don’t know what it means or, much less, how
> it is obtained.  Do any of you have this information?
> Richard Calvert

Alexander Bausk
CAD manager, Structural engineer at
Nuclear Engineering&Research Lab
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********