Re: Florida License Renewal

It is certainly possible that it is just "crappy coding", but I suspect it
is that the site was programmed with IE specifically in mind and makes use
of some of IE's unique "things" (which one could call "crappy coding" as
well...I do).  And while Firefox is pretty good at handling many such "IE
only" sites, it is not perfect.  Safari DEFINITELY chokes on those sites
most of the time.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI