FL PE renewal

i suspect the main problem is that there are probably thousands of engineer's trying to use the online system to renew their license today.
The system worked fine earlier this week. The only glitch was that there are several points in the process where you are supposed to click a "Back" button (not the navigation "Back"). The button doesn't work and in one case it will tell you that it aborted a double charge on your credit card, but it seemed to work ok anyway.